TecarVet ProRace is a device using tecar therapy to obtain extraordinary therapeutic effects on race horses.
Acronim for Capacitive and Resistive Energy Transfer, T.E.CA.R. Therapy is an innovative treatment used in physical therapy and rehabilition field to heal traumas and pathologies of the musculoskeletal and articular system.
This therapy can be used in two different modes, that is the capacitive mode and the resistive mode.
TecarVet ProRace can use either modes. Therefore, the biological effect can focus more effectively both on tissues with greater resistance (in other words tissues with less water concentration) and on low-resistance tissues.
TecarVet ProRace works at a frequency of 470 KHz, up to a maximum power of 200 W/KΩ.
DUALTRODE: mobile monopolar handpiece and one counter electrode, for the resistive mode.
CAPTRODE: mobile monopolar handpiece with three heads with different size and one counter electrode, for the capacitive mode.
STRONG POINTS OF TECAR THERAPY
- rapid reduction of pain and edema
- reduced use of anti-inflamatory medicines
- decrease of the functional recovery time
INDICATIONS FOR HORSES:
12 PRESET PROGRAMS
OSTEOARTHROSIS CAPACITIVE TREATMENT
OSTEOARTHROSIS RESISTIVE TREATMENT
OSTEOARTHRITIS CAPACITIVE TREATMENT
OSTEOARTHRITIS RESISTIVE TREATMENT
ACUTE MUSCLE CONTRACTURES
CHRONIC MUSCLE CONTRACTURES
ACUTE THORACIC /BACK PAIN
CHRONIC THORACIC /BACK PAIN
- 1 professional carrying case
- 1 TecarVet ProRace device
- 1 counter electrode (plate)
- 1 capacitive handpiece with 3 heads of different diameters
- 1 resistive handpiece with 3 heads of different diameters