The Ultrasound System WED-660 integrates a port for image transfer under the standard DICOM version 3.0., a USB 2.0 port for image transmission to other devices quickly and a video port color compatible video printers or imaging devices of large dimensions 1 probe to choose and transport carriage.
- The full digital ultrasound system supports various types of linear probes and convex with a wide range of frequencies
- Digital scanning converter and computer control (DSC)
- Digital Beamforming (DBF)
- Realtime dynamic aperture (RDA)
- Reception dynamic apodization (RDA)
- Receiving real-time dynamic approach (DRF)
- Dynamic frequency scanning
- 8 control gain in depth TGC
- Correlation pictures
1. The system offers 5 display modes B, B+B, B+M, B+2M, M, 4B Grayscale of 256 levels.
2. Likewise provides, image processing in real time, freeze, Large Image, flip the image in different directions, edge enhancement and calibration Gamma.
3. The complete digital ultrasound system enables continuous playback a frame or frame between 500, well as 1000 static storage aesthetic pictures at a time and patient information, which can be stored together with their images.
4. It also provides multiple levels of depth exploration, scan angle, dynamic range,acoustic power output,frame correlation factors, number of focus, focus distance and focus position.
1. The system provides detailed information about the patient and the caregiver.
2. English interface.
3. It includes 40 brands for the body. The system is used mostly for review of the abdominal area, obstetrics and cardiac applications, and to develop sonograms.
4. The complete digital ultrasound system includes software with different characteristics such as taking routine measurements (distance measurement, area, circumference, angle and volume), Heart measurements (distance, time, inclination and rhythm) and obstetric measurements (estimating weeks gestation,Estimated date of delivery or fetal weight calculated with BDP, CRL,GS,FL,HC y AC).
5.Integrating Windows XP original operating system,the system is capable of generating (THI) Tissue Harmonic Imaging, which they can be stored in different image formats, including M / M and pseudocolor modes.
External interface of the complete digital ultrasound system:
1. he complete digital ultrasound system has a USB 2.0 port well as DVD RW unit, Images port for DICOM 3.0 format, assistant biopsy and probe with automatic identification.
2. Perfect combination of multiple digital ultrasound imaging technology.
3. The complete digital ultrasound system operates with high precision digital technology.
4. Multiple display modes allow you to compare and view images from different angles.
5. Paged high capacity and permanent image storage always helps to capture the best image.
6. TGC control range and the digital decoder can be adjusted to improve the image resolution.
7. The software package includes measurements for obstetrics and gynecology.
8. The ergonomic design makes handling processes short and simple.
It includes a probe serial to pick and transport carriage
Applications: Cardiac, gynecological, obstetrical,blood vessels, hip, urology, abdomen, fetal heart, kidney, arteries, carotid artery, thyroid, etc.