A workflow based on experience increases its reproducibility and consistency in an echocardiogram when use of ultrasound Doppler system is color. Using a large database of real clinical cases to help recognize different locations of diseases with 3 probes to choose and transport carriage.
1. Random selection Functions labeling measures available vector graphics.
2. Automatic renewal results through an adjustment in the measuring point or by simply discarding the measured value.
3. Pre-edit option to print reports in multiple diagnostic modes.
4. The advanced structure of color Doppler ultrasound system adopts point technology combined with high-level modules data acquisition and technology high quality image, providing excellent resolution images.
1.Thanks to its mobile hands-free system the monitor can be adjusted at any angle and direction. Additionally,the flat screen 15-inch high-resolution reduces eyestrain improving visibility and clarity.
2. The improved user interface and ergonomic panel reduce keystrokes and manipulations to change display modes B,BB,M,CD,PWD,CWD and DirPwr/Pwr.
3. Combining image quality with versatile applications, Doppler ultrasound color system comply with the needs of multiple clinical scenarios.
4. With its advanced and detailed resolution and ability to capture images of blood flow allows easy distinction between solid and cystic structures.
5. Offers higher performance in diagnostics of the thyroid, breast and ovarian.
6. The highlight in the details and contrast resolution helps to identify the most difficult pathologies of diagnosing. These capabilities help improve the ability of doctors when making a diagnosis.
7. In addition to offering the ability to visualize blood vessels, which move at different speeds within the kidney per minute, This system makes it easy to scan patients from the neonatal unit (NICU) to geriatrics. It Includes 3 probes series to pick and transport carriage
Applications: Abdominal, OB/GYN. Urology, cardiology, vessels, locomotor system, small body parts.