PHYSIOTHERAPY ZONE » SHOCKWAVES » SHOCK MED CONCEPT-OR-MAC 1269

  • SHOCK MED CONCEPT-OR-MAC 1269
  • SHOCK MED CONCEPT-OR-MAC 1269

SHOCK MED CONCEPT-OR-MAC 1269

    • Id Product: 00262
    • Ref. manufacturer: OR-MAC1269
    • Brand: EME

    Description:
    Category: wheeled apparatus for radial shock wave. Intended use: ideal for professional and home use because of the simplicity of the instruction manual. Warranty: 2 years warranty

    No Disponible 16.371,30 € 16.371,30 €

    Share

    • Extended description

      Category: wheeled apparatus for radial shock wave.

      Intended use: ideal for professional and home use because of the simplicity of the instruction manual.

      Warranty: 2 years warranty





      TECHNICAL INFORMATION



      SWT SHOCK MODEL MED

      Red230 Power Vac, 50-60 Hz ± 10%

      Power max absorbed by the VA red80

      Power max absorbed by the VA compresor550

      Frequenciade 50Hz to 60Hz

      DisplayGráfico LCD color touch screen 6

      Hazard Class (93/42 / EEC) IIB

      Intensity of shock 1-4 Bar max

      Frequency of 1-15 Hz max shock

      0-9999 shock treatment period

      Protocols memorizados20

      Protocols storable in memory interna200

      Smart Card200 memorized protocols

      • patient card

      • Online Help



      TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS



      Color LCD Display: Figure 6 "Touchscreen

      Pressure: up to 4 bars

      Frequency up to 15 Hz

      Offer light for patients extrasensibles

      Protocols of work

      Therapeutic encyclopaedia

      Patient card









      Supplied accessories:





      SWT applicator shock-Med 1



      Multifocalizado transmitter 9 mm 1



      Focused transmitter 15 mm 1



      Multifocalizado transmitter 15 mm 1



      260 ml Gel 1



      Interchangeable Kit 1



      Pointer to Screen 1





      Optional Accessories:



      Applicator comprising transmitter 15 mm

      ACC944



      Applicator comprising transmitter 15 mm

      Kit interchangeable applicator

      ACC945



      Kit interchangeable applicator

      Focused transmitter 15 mm

      ACC946



      Multifocalizado transmitter

      Stylus for touch screen

      ART1300



      Stylus for touch screen

      Multifocalizado transmitter 15 mm

      ACC948



      Multifocalizado transmitter

      Smart Card Kit patient

      ACC606



      Smart Card Kit patient

      Multifocalizado transmitter 9 mm

      ACC947



      Multifocalizado transmitter 9 mm

      Software upgrade kit

      ACC607









      Applications for radial shock wave



      Shock waves are sound waves that carry high energy transmitted through the skin surface and spread radially in the body, in the area of ​​pain.

      SWt Shock Med is a wave of radial shock (ballistics), since the shock wave is generated by a special head pistol-shaped, with a barrel is closed at the end by a metal plug against which it is released by compressed air ( pressure to 5 bar), a projectile steel. Thus generates a shock wave which spreads radially expanding the skin and first layer of tejifo or targeted way (as the transmitter used). The body responds with increased metabolic activity in the application area, favoring the reduction of inflammation caused by antidolorífica action induced release of endorphins, stimulating and accelerating the healing process. Measuring the depth of penetration varies from 4 to 7 cm.



      Main fields of application



      Orthopedics

      Rehabilitation

      Sports medicine

      Aesthetic medicine



      Therapeutic indications



      The method urto waves is the treatment of choice for chronic insertional tendinopathy, characterized by poor vascularization osteotendinea insertion where physiotherapy treatment (injections and laser therapy) has proven ineffective.

      These are the main diseases in which shock waves are applied:

      elbow - epicondylitis, epitrocleitis

      Shoulder - insertional tendinopathy, impingement

      Knee - Tendinopathies kneecap and foot goose

      pubis - Tendinopathies of adubtores (pubalgia)

      ankle - the Achilles Tendinopathies, processes calcaneares

      An example: calcific tendinitis in the rotator cuff. They have examined 30 cases of people affected by this disease, and have undergone the following shock wave therapy:

      Pressure: 3 bar

      Frequency: 10 Hz

      Pulse: 2500

      Sessions: 4 (with weekly).

      Objective: elimination of calcified deposits

      Conclusions: The study showed that in 90% of treated patients, the elimination of pain has been total while the remaining 10% has been obtained a significant reduction of pain.
       

    • Request of Information: