Ultrasound is defined as an acoustic vibration at frequenceies above the audible limit (or greater than 20.000 Hz).
Ultrasound for therapeutic purposes were introduced and studied systematically in the period after World War II. In Italy it spread immediately and many Italian acholars contributed decisively to the experimental and clinical research in this field.
The ultrasonic waves propagate as compression and descompression with reciprocating motion of medium particles transmission parallel to the direction of wave propagation.Ultrasounds are artificially produced by the piezoelectric effect with a quartz or ceramic disk. .
Ultrasound therapy is effective in treatment of tendinous ligamentous and muscular pathologies. It is also used in the presence of scar adherences skin diseases and inflammatory phenomena siffness and joint degeneration. All locomotor diseases in which an analgesic effect desired. In sciatic neuritis and in general (reduced intensity and irradiation on skin projection treat nerve trunk). In scapulohumeral periarthritis ultraound therapy he is able to break clacidication and encourage reabsortion depositions of calcium salts. It is used to improve the effectiveness of kinesisterapia sessions.As analgesics in osteoarthritis and periarthritis to facilitate the reabsortion of the hematoma to simulate tissue healing to facilitate the resolution of a muscle spasm to increase the plasticity of the connective tissue contractures to promote healing and reduce or eliminate subtle calcifications.
Ultrasounds are indicated in the treatment of:
· Tendinitis: The technique is especially effective for tendinitis capsulitis bursitis coxitis.
· Muscle contractures: involuntary contraction of one or more skeletal muscles.
· Arthritis/Arthritis: Inflammation of one or more joints that can accur in acute or chronic form of arthritis is characterized by pain redness and swelling arthritis is usually caused by an inflammatory process or traumatic injury.
· Neuralgia: Proces of inflammation of the peripheral nerves that causes pain and swelling.
· Back pain: Pain that afects the lumbar and sacral area causing great stress and pain.
· Myalgia: muscle pain involving the muscles and soft tissues due to stress or muscle injury.
Effects on beauty treatments:
· Cellulite: program designed to reduce the hypertrophy of fat cells due to an alteration of the balance of the lymphatic syste. It improves blood velocity and the removal of water retention due to cavitation. Cavitation improves lymphatic stasis releasing intraadipocitaria triglycerides of vacuoles. Triglycerides collected by the lymphatic and venous circulation reach most to be used or discarded by the organs.
· Obesity: Program designed to eliminate the accumulation of fat in the regions of the legs thighs buttocks arms adbomen back and chest.
· Drainage: Program specific to remove fluid accumulation and stagnation.
· Massage: Program designed to eliminate the stress of muscles. specific to relax the tense muscles.
· Wrinkles: Program designed for cutaneous trophic status and prevent the physiological aging of the skin.
· Stretch: Program designed to eliminate the dermal-epidermal atrophy due to breakage of the elastic fibers of the dermis.
· Cellulite edematous
· Fibrous Cellulite
· Relaxation skin
· Lifting face
· Abdominal adiposity
· Stretch marks breasts
· Application active
· Wrinkles treatment
· Scars Treatmentces
· Acne face
· Carpal tunnel
· Sore back
· Muscle pain
· Neck pain
Power supply: 230V AC/24VDC
Head diameter: 30mm
Potency: 2.5W ± 20%(max.)
0.5W/CM2 ± 20%
Ultrasound frequency: 1± 5% Mhz
Mode cycles mandatory:
Repetition frequency cycles L(12.5%) - M(33%) - H(50%) REQUIRED: 60HZ
Issue: continous and intermittent
(0n/off 0.5 seg)
Adapter AC type 48-240-0300 CE
Time: 5/10/15 MINUTOS
Dimensions: 16 x 4,5 x 4,5 cm.
Weight: 0.45 Kg
Ultrasound machines are stufied for use in operating enviroments such as: