- DEA Management Program LIFELINKcentral:
- Reduces unnecessary delays in case of sudden death.
- Knowledge of availability and location of the DEA
- Connection to a mobile data network or WI-FI
- Wireless connectivity gives rescuers a complete view, Even to the Emergency Medical Service before arriving, to be better prepared in the care of the patient, having details on the applied discharges and seeing the patient's current ECG.
- Transmit all information in a simple way without having to download the data directly from the DEA.
- Cpr INSIGHT technology, to identify defibrillation rhythms or not, during chest compressions without the need for pauses in CPR. (More CPR means better blood circulation and greater chances of survival)
-Quick-Step electrodes, take off directly from its base and place in parallel faster.
- Metronome and CPR guide, which establishes an effective rhythm and guides audible form to the users, detecting and correcting the technique if necessary.
- ClearVoice technology detects background noise to adjust volume and make your instructions clear.
- Bilingual, toggles between two preset languages when using the DEA.
- Pediatric mode button allows to reduce energy and appropriate instructions for CPR in pediatric patients.
- Lifepak Tough IP55, for the most demanding environments.
- CCR2 has been rated the most user-friendly DEA, the easiest to hear and the most trusted by users.
-Designed for easy use Design with eye-catching graphics and simple steps to follow. DEA users with and without training will clearly know how to get started.
_ QUICK-STEP ™ Electrodes Disconnect directly from the base for quicker placement.
_ CprINSIGHT ™ Analysis Technology Identifies defibrillation rates during chest compressions without the need for breaks.
_ Metronome and Guide to CPR Establish an effective rhythm and sound guide to users.
_ ClearVoice ™ technology Adjusts volume according to background noise to ensure clarity of your instructions.
_ Maximum scalable power available Up to 360 J for more efficient downloads if required.
_ Bilingual Switch between two preset languages when using the device.
_ Pediatric mode Pediatric mode manages lower energy levels and is suitable for young children without the need to change electrodes.
_ LIFEPAK TOUGH ™ IP55 rating for the toughest environments.
_ 8 year warranty.
_DEA Management Program LIFELINKcentral Monitor your DEA programs by monitoring the status of each defibrillator, sending intervention data to emergency services and hospitals, and checking the location of DEAs and other utilities
_ Fully automatic Available in fully automatic or semi-automatic models.
-Wave: Exponential truncated biphasic with voltage and duration compensation for patient impedance. -Patient Impedance Interval: 10 – 300 Ohm
-Energy Accuracy: 10% of the power setting at 50 ohms 15% of the rated output power at 25 – 175 Ohm
- Output power sequence: multi-level, configurable from 150 to 360 joules.
-Default power: 200 J, 300 J, 360 J (adult) 50 J, 75 J, 90 J (pediatric)
-Shock Advisory System™: ECG analysis system that notifies when a discharge is convenient; Responds to the heart rate recognition criteria specified in IEC 60601-2-4.
-Cpr INSIGHT ™ analysis technology: allows the defibrillator to analyze the patient's heart rate while performing CPR.
- CPR Guide: Instructions for adult and pediatric CPR, including feedback when CPR is not detected, indications about frequency and depth, a metronome, and instructions on hand placement.
- Pre-discharge time to 360 J after CPR (With cprINSIGHT enabled): - Semiautomatic: < 7 seconds - Fully automatic: <13 seconds
-Charging time: 0 seconds for the first discharge to 150 or 200 J (Since the device is preloaded). If CPRinsight is enabled, subsequent downloads will be loaded during CPR and will be ready at the end of the CPR period. * Controls
- Liberar tapa/ON-OFF: Controla el encendido del dispositivo.
- Discharge button, semi-automatic: Manage power when the user presses the button.
-Download button, fully automatic: Flashes before download management without user intervention.
- Pediatric mode button: Allows the user to switch to pediatric mode to reduce energy and obtain appropriate indications for CPR in pediatric patients.
-Language button: Allows the user to switch between the primary and secondary language in case of optional configuration in several languages.
- Electrical protection: Input protected against high-voltage defibrillator pulses in accordance with IEC 60601-1 / EN 60601-1.
-Security Classification: Equipment with internal power. IEC 60601-1 / EN 60601-1.
- User interface: The user interface includes voice messages and sound tones.
- ClearVoice ™ Technology: The volume is adjusted automatically according to the ambient noise level.
- Device status indicator: Visual and audible indicators that show the system's availability status (device, electrodes and battery).
- Note: In all defined performance specifications it is assumed that the device has been stored (Two hours minimum) at the operating temperature before it is switched on.
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 ° C (+32 to +122 ° F).
- Storage temperature: -30 a +60 °C (-22 a +140 °F) with battery and electrodes, maximum exposure time limited to one week.
-Extended storage: Always store the defibrillator within the recommended temperature range of 15 to 35 ° C (59 a 95° F).
- Atmospheric pressure: -382 a 4572 m.
-RH: 5 a 95 % (Without condensation).
- Water Resistance: IEC 60529/EN 60529 IPX5 With connected electrodes and installed battery.
-Dust resistance: IEC 60529/EN 60529 IP5X With connected electrodes and installed battery.
- Impact: MIL-STD-810F, Method 516.4, Process 1, (40 g, Pulse of 6-9 ms, 1/2 sinusoid in each axis).
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810F, Method 514.4, Helicopter – category 6 (3,75 Grms) And Land Vehicle – category 8 (2,85 Grms).
With handle, including electrodes and battery:
-Height: 9,7 cm
-Width: 22,6 cm
-Depth: 27,4 cm -
Weight: 2,0 kg
-MAIN BATTERY Type: Lithium / manganese dioxide (Li/MnO2), 12,0 V, 4,7 Ah.
-Capacity (At 20 ° C): Provides 166 downloads of 200 joules(With one minute of CPR between discharges), 103 downloads of 360 joules (With one minute of CPR between discharges) Or 800 minutes of operating time.
- Wait time (Assuming that only daily tests are performed): A new battery provides power for 4 years for a standby device.
- Battery Replacement Indication: When indicated for the first time, there remain at least 6 discharges or 30 minutes of operation time. Weight: 0.3 kg.
-Electrodes: Can be used in both adult and pediatric patients.
-Electrode packing: Intuitive electrodes for the user and quick access.
- Replacement of electrodes: Replace every 4 years.
-Memory type: Internal digital memory (flash RAM).
- ECG Storage: Minimum 60 minutes of ECGs stored for two episodes of different patients.
- Comunications: USB data transfer, Wifi 802.11 b / g / n or mobile phone to the DEA Management Program LIFELINKcentral ™ or LIFENET® system.
•LIFEPAK CR2 Latest Generation 365/24 Defibrillator with WIFI connection
•Quick-Step electrodes for adult / pediatric patient
•High Performance Battery
•2 Languages available in CPR (spanish/english)
•Pediatric button / Adult for Rcp and download.
•Rcp first aid kit
•8 years warranty.
•Processing and integral bureaucratic management.